Guest Post Submissions
In case guest post submissions are open, kindly read and follow the steps given below for guest post submissions. Any request for guest post submission that doesn’t follow these steps will not be entertained.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Use the contact form to send us a topic you have in mind and a brief summary of how your article will be structured. The topic must be relevant to our site content.
- Include information about your experience with the topic that makes you fit to contribute on that topic.
- Include examples of your previously written guest posts.
- Make sure to mention that you have read and will adhere to the guest post guidelines.
- Once we acknowledge your request, you can send us the guest post in Google Doc, Microsoft Word, or a markdown file along with Images as attachment.
- Guest post must be original content. Re-spun articles are not accepted.
- The length of guest post must be at-least 600 words.
- You must clearly mark the source of images.
- Include a author bio with your article and a Gravatar associated e-mail id. Include links to author’s social profiles in the bio. You can add a link to your personal/company page in the author bio. This link should be on the company/person name and not on a a keyword. If an author bio is not provided then the default author profile of our blog will be used.
- You agree to pay a small fee in advance (via PayPal) once we approve the guest post. This is to account for the administrative efforts required for reviewing, editing and publishing of the post.
Please make sure to mention that you have read and understood the guidelines above when contacting us for a guest post.